Join Holley Simmons from She Loves Me on Saturday, May 15th for an afternoon of centerpiece design and seasonal libations!
We'll gather safely outdoors at Columbia Room for a one-hour workshop that covers the methods and mechanics of centerpiece design. No prior floral experience is required!
Your $165 ticket includes:
- An in-depth, guided floral demonstration on how to design in a compote vessel using fresh materials.
- An ample amount of fresh flowers as well as a ceramic centerpiece compote
- Demos on florist secrets that include how to make "ordinary" flowers look professional
- You can take home your creation -- including the vessel and mechanics, which you can continue to practice with at home
- A seasonal punch made by the award-winning Columbia Room team
If you prefer to join as a spectator and not work with any fresh materials, the cost of admittance is $50.
Space is extremely limited. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, and we hope to see you!
Date: Saturday, May 15th
Location: Upper patio of Columbia Room
124 Blagden Alley NW, Washington, DC 20001