Flower Arranging Basics + Cocktails and Snacks at Maydan DC - March 25th
JOIN THE WAITLIST
Have you ever brought home flowers from the grocery store and thought ... "Now what?"
Our flower arranging basics class will introduce you to introductory design principles and florist tricks that will have all your future arrangements looking professional and intentional.
At this special session -- held at Maydan DC-- you'll be able to sip on a specialty cocktail and enjoy some tasty snacks while you design!
- A glass vase that you can continue to design with at home
- 6-8 focal flowers
- 5-7 filler flowers
- 3-4 foliage stems
- Floral sheers on loan
- A cocktail and snacks from Maydan DC
During class you will learn:
- How to use color to create a cohesive and stunning design
- How to clean and store your flowers to extend their freshness
- Where to place particular stems to maximize their impact
- Where to source flowers locally
- Florist secrets on how to take "ordinary" flowers to the next level
When: Saturday, March 25th from 12:00PM - 1:30PM
Where: Maydan DC | 1346 Florida Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20009 | MAP
Tickets: $115 per person, includes all materials, instruction, a specialty cocktail and snacks
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: We are only able to issue a refund in the event you let us know 7 days in advance of the workshop.
Any less than 7 days notice and we are able to a) change the date at no charge or b) issue you a credit in the amount of the workshop to be applied to a future date or any online purchase.
If you request to cancel your workshop ticket within 24 hours of class we are unable to transfer your date, nor issue a credit, nor refund your ticket as the materials have already been purchased.