During this hour-long intermediate class on Zoom, guests learn basic floral mechanics and intermediate design principles to create visually appealing arrangements in an elegant compote vase. Recommended as a follow-up to Flower Arranging Basics.
- Class purchaser will be responsible for scheduling and sharing the meeting link among guests
- Once the class has been purchased, a member of our team will reach out to schedule a time based on our availability
- Delivery of class materials is only available locally.
Please refer to our FAQ page
for the full list of zip codes we deliver to.
- We request that a minimum of 6 guests purchase materials. We are unable to invoice individually.
- Class lasts approximately 45 minutes
- Delivery of materials is available on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Guest count must be finalized one week prior to class date
- There is no maximum to the number of attendees - the more the merrier!