During this 45-minute crash-course on indoor plant care on Zoom, guests learn how to choose the best house plants for their environment -- and how to keep them alive.
- a low maintenance, 4-inch houseplant with printed care instructions
- a live, 30-minute visual presentation on common mistakes and the best plants for specific windows
- a 15-minute question and answer period
- a printed summary of the visual presentation
- Class purchaser will be responsible for scheduling and sharing the meeting link among guests
- Once the class has been purchased, a member of our team will reach out to schedule a time based on our availability
- Delivery of class materials is only available locally.
Please refer to our FAQ page
for the full list of zip codes we deliver to.
- We request that a minimum of 6 guests purchase materials. We are unable to invoice individually.
- Class lasts approximately 45 minutes
- Delivery of materials is available on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Guest count must be finalized one week prior to class date
- There is no maximum to the number of attendees - the more the merrier!
Back to private group workshops