Taking a cue from nature, we are learning to adapt in the hopes that we can thrive within our current environment.
In light of the global pandemic, She Loves Me is instituting new practices to ensure the health of our customers and employees.
Our retail shop will reopen on August 1st with the following new policies:
- Shopping is limited to three customers in the store at one time. We ask that you please wait outside if you see we are at capacity.
- We will no longer offer flowers by the stem. Rather, we will have a set number of freshly made bouquets in a variety of sizes and prices that you can shop from.
- It is highly preferable that you place any floral orders in advance for free curb-side pick up during operating hours or contact-free delivery on Wednesdays or Fridays for a $12.99 delivery fee.
- Our new hours will be as follows:
- Mon.-Thur. by appointment
- Friday 2:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Saturday 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Sunday 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Masks will be required to enter our shop, and we will provide hand sanitizer upon entering. Our restroom will be unavailable to the public. If you are feeling ill or have any alarming symptoms we ask that you please refrain from entering our shop.
- If you are taking public transportation, please consider the CDCs recommended guidelines.