Dried Wreath Workshop - January 30th
Join She Loves Me for a dried wreath making workshop using materials that will last forever!
During the class, guests will learn:
- How to manipulate dried flowers into a specific shape
- How to use floral wire and floral tape to securely adhere product to a 12-inch brass ring
- Best practices to drying fresh flowers at home
- How to build a visually appealing wreath using color
- A mix of premium dried materials in a variety of colors and textures
- A 12-inch brass ring
- Floral wire
- Floral tape
- Floral sheers (on loan)
- A take-home care card
Guests will leave with a completed wreath that lasts forever!
When: Sunday, January 30th from 2:00-3:00p.m.
Where: She Loves Me Eckington, 1550 Harry Thomas Way NE, Suite 180
She Loves Me offers contact-free deliveries on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturday. The order cut off for deliveries is 12:00 the day prior. A delivery fee based on your location will be added at check out. Your order will arrive between 12-3 p.m. The recipient will receive a text message and live tracking details when the delivery is on its way. If you need your order by a certain time, please leave a note for us at checkout! Please see a list of our full delivery FAQs for further details, including a complete list of zip codes we service.