Flower Arranging Basics - January 19
Have you ever brought home flowers from the grocery store and thought ... "Now what?"
Our flower arranging basics class will introduce you to introductory design principles and florist tricks that will have all your future arrangements looking professional and intentional.
- A glass vase that you can continue to design with at home
- 6-8 focal flowers
- 5-7 filler flowers
- Ample greens
- Floral sheers on loan
- A take home care card
During class you will learn:
- How to use color create a cohesive and stunning design
- How to clean and store your flowers to extend their freshness
- Where to place particular stems to maximize their impact
- Where to source flowers locally
- Florist secrets on how to take "ordinary" flowers to the next level
When: Wednesday, January 19th at 7:00 p.m.
Where: She Loves Me Eckington, 1550 Harry Thomas Way NE
Tickets: $80 per person, includes all materials and instruction
She Loves Me offers contact-free deliveries on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturday. The order cut off for deliveries is 12:00 the day prior. A delivery fee based on your location will be added at check out. Your order will arrive between 12-3 p.m. The recipient will receive a text message and live tracking details when the delivery is on its way. If you need your order by a certain time, please leave a note for us at checkout! Please see a list of our full delivery FAQs for further details, including a complete list of zip codes we service.